Staying Ahead of New Legislation and Evolving Regulations
ACAMS once again returns to Toronto for two days of executive education focused on financial crime prevention and effective compliance with new Canadian AML regulations and proposed laws, including the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) Act (PCMLA) amendments to take effect February 1, 2014.
With recent penalties imposed on several MSBs, securities firms and other non-depository institutions for failure to comply with PCMLA requirements – including documentation, KYC practices, STR reporting, and the implementation of sound compliance policies and procedures – it is more important than ever for AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention professionals to fully understand the regulatory landscape and your institution's obligations.
Make plans to attend this important training event and walk away with a wealth of knowledge on:
- Gaining Critical Guidance on Evolving Canadian AML Laws
- Building a Sound Methodology for a Comprehensive AML Risk Assessment
- Managing the Money Laundering Risks of Virtual Currency
- Safeguarding Your Institution Against Cyber Fraud
…and much more!
Register today and SAVE US$200*Additional discounts for Government & Groups… details here
|"[The] program was beyond AML 101. Appreciated and enjoyed the depth of Canadian content."
|"Important industry event for learning/education, networking, getting ideas and staying apprised of changes in regulations."
Regional Compliance Officer
|"A very informative conference with valuable networking opportunities… I found all sessions very helpful."
ING Direct Canada
* Register and pay by April 14, 2014 and save $200 off the standard, non-government conference price. Discounts cannot be combined.